Friday Finds: Snacks at Target
When people first eliminate animal products from their diets, they often ask themselves what they’re supposed to do next. I remember thinking about all of the things that I wouldn’t be eating anymore, instead of concentrating on all of the amazing new food I was about to explore. I don’t want you to dwell on the negatives—instead, concentrate on the positives! There’s a whole world of food out there and you’re going to love it.
I love Target for their decent selection of plant based foods. Target carries just about everything you’d need for a healthy, well-balanced plant based diet, but sometimes you want a snack that isn’t 100% percent healthy, right? Thankfully, Target does have some great snacks to choose from. Some are healthier than others, so don’t eat a whole box of cookies just because they’re vegan!
Here are some of my favorites:
- Hampton Creek’s Chocolate Chunk Just Cookies
- Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy ice cream flavors such as P.B. & Cookies, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Coffee Caramel Fudge, and Chunky Monkey
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips, including the Pepperoncini flavor
- Hampton Creek’s Just Mayo (it makes a mad dip for those Pepperoncini chips)
- Gardein Chick’n Sliders
- Gardein Crabless Cakes
- Larabar flavors such as Mint Chip Brownie and Cashew Cookie
- Health Warrior Chia Bars such as Coconut and Apple Cinnamon
Target has many more options to choose from, so stay tuned!