Easy Pineapple Banana Smoothie
I don’t know about you, but I love smoothies – especially this Pineapple Banana Smoothie. Even better, I love easy smoothies that don’t require a ton of ingredients, but still taste amazing. And now that spring is finally here and summer is on its way (well, hopefully it is!), who can resist a tropical-tasting smoothie?
Just a few notes and tips for making this Pineapple Banana Smoothie:
- Almond milk is my favorite plant-based milk, but you could use any type of non-dairy milk in this recipe.
- I used fresh pineapple, but frozen pineapple would work just as well. My smoothie was thinner, but frozen pineapple will thicken the smoothie a bit.
- I always have peeled and sliced bananas stored in the freezer for making smoothies. In my opinion, no smoothie is complete without frozen bananas! Plus, you never know when you’ll get a craving for homemade banana soft serve ice cream (but more on that later!).
- I used Naturade VeganSmart All-In-One Nutritional protein powder, but you could use other plant-based protein powders like Sunwarrior Warrior Blend, hemp protein powder (I like Bob’s Red Mill), or pea protein powder (I like NOW Sports).
- Try adding other superfoods like chia seeds, flax meal, or almond butter.
How To Make This Pineapple Banana Smoothie
I hope you love my Pineapple Banana Smoothie as much as I do! I plan to drink it all spring and summer long. Enjoy!
Need other vegan and plant-based recipes? Check out our Recipes page, which is filled with delicious recipes, meal planning tips, and full weeks of dinner ideas.