May 3, 2017
5 Mental Health Mantras
As a person who’s struggled with depression and anxiety a lot, I have some pretty strong feelings about May being Mental Health Month. About 80 percent of me thinks it’s amazing there is a month dedicated to opening more people’s eyes about mental health stigmas, resources, and treatment. The other 20 percent of me just … Continue reading "5 Mental Health Mantras"
April 14, 2017
Overcoming Workplace Anxiety
Ever since I began working my first job in high school, I worked jobs that weren’t very introvert-friendly. Because of this, I was forced to work through my workplace anxiety and shyness pretty early on. Though I was shy when I started working in high school, I was still very social and was used to (painfully) giving speeches … Continue reading "Overcoming Workplace Anxiety"
March 21, 2017
Survival Tips For Introverts Who Work Office Jobs
If you’re like me, you find yourself surrounded by people 8-9 hours a day five days a week. There are good days, sure, but trying to come down from a bad day at the office can ruin your whole night. Sometimes I feel really social or I’m in such a good mood that I don’t … Continue reading "Survival Tips For Introverts Who Work Office Jobs"
March 21, 2017
10 Ways Working from Home Can Be An Introvert’s Dream Job
When I first started pursuing my college degree in professional and creative writing, I was stoked to finally begin chasing my dreams as a writer—and bond with other like-minded introverts. And when I say bond as an introvert—I mean enjoy the silence of sitting in a room surrounded by other introverts who loathe social situations … Continue reading "10 Ways Working from Home Can Be An Introvert’s Dream Job"
March 15, 2017
The 6 Best Podcasts For Introverts (Who Feel Lonely)
When you’re an introvert, people tend to automatically assume you keep to yourself because you don’t like people. In my opinion, the exact opposite is true. There’s nothing I crave more than hearing about people’s lives and making connections; however, by my nature, this tires me out in no time. Listening to podcasts is a … Continue reading "The 6 Best Podcasts For Introverts (Who Feel Lonely)"
November 4, 2016
It’s All in the Details, Right?
When it comes to people’s perception of details, I always think of a tree analogy. I think the metaphor is actually similar to one of one of the questions on the Myers Briggs test, and it’s probably the one question that really puts the “N” in my INFJ personality. The question is, when you see … Continue reading "It’s All in the Details, Right?"